Learn 2 Swim Manager
Eastleigh Swim Club are excited to announce a new job opportunity within our Learn 2 Swim program.
We are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Level 2 qualified swim teacher to take on the management of Learn 2 Swim.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with new and existing parent enquiries daily.
- Arranging trials for new swimmers.
- Accommodating new swimmers within the timetable.
- Keeping the timetable and website information up to date.
- Providing up to date information to all parents when needed.
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate level of teaching cover is available.
- Provide poolside supervision and parent/teacher support when required.
- Liaising with Learn 2 Swim Supervisor with all matters.
- Overseeing the Swim England National Teaching Plan.
- Ensuring our swimmer management software (Swim Club Manager) is updated with attendance and progression reports.
- Providing support and mentoring to all teachers and poolside helpers.
- Providing teaching cover when required.
- Being proactive in advertising and marketing.
- Liaising with the Eastleigh SC Head Coach to ensure progression into club squads where appropriate.
- Liaising with the Eastleigh SC committee and providing updates as necessary
The overall position is to ensure a safe, fun, and progressive learning experience for swimmers and staff. A clear vision of developing and implementing plans for continual growth within lessons is required. Experience of teaching, managing staff, dealing with customers and admin is essential.
Total hours per week: 6
Remuneration: up to £20 per hour, depending on experience
Please email [email protected] with cover letter and CV.
Swimming Teacher - Level 2
Eastleigh Swim Club is looking to recruit passionate and enthusiastic Level 2 qualified swimming instructors with the skills and knowledge to teach children from the age of three and up within our Learn 2 Swim program.
Following the Swim England National Teaching Plan, you will help your students progress through each stage.
- Ensuring all swimming lessons are conducted in a safe environment, follow teaching plans and are delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Acting as an ambassador for Eastleigh Swim Club whilst working for us.
- Developing fun and creative classes in accordance with the Swim England National Teaching Plan.
- Providing exceptional customer service, offering the highest standards of personal attention and care to all swimmers.
- Accurately recording swimmer attendance and logging their progress weekly on Swim Club Manager.
Hours available are Fridays and Sundays 6pm to 8pm.
Please send your details and CV to [email protected].
Can you help our swimmers achieve their goals?
Here at Eastleigh Swim Club, we are always delighted to hear from motivated individuals who share our passion for swimming.
We currently have swimmers at all levels within the club, from Learn2Swim through to National Finalists and Medallists.
If you are a qualified Swimming Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach (with an understanding of swimmers' land training needs) or Physio who can aid with injury prevention/core strengthening and rehabilitation, please feel free to drop us a line to register your interest in our club.
We also welcome contact from Sport and Fitness Students, particularly if they can, within their own course studies, assist our swimmers with land-side support, nutritional advice and training needs.
Additionally, we are intrigued to explore the benefits of using Pilates or Yoga (even clinical) within our land training programme. If this is something you could assist us with, please feel free to get in touch.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Eastleigh Swim Club Committee
(Eastleigh Swim Club follows the Swim England Safe Recruitment Policy for paid staff and volunteers. This would include DBS checks etc.)