Eastleigh Swim Club Returning Swimmers Policy
The following applies to swimmers wishing to return to the club for short periods when they return to the area.
- One month's notice is required of the dates you wish to swim so that the request can be considered by the committee and the Head Coach.
- If the request is approved then returning swimmers will only have access to morning sessions due to more space being available in the lanes. No evening sessions will be available.
- Fees will be set based on the volume of swimming available and will be in line with our payment policy.
- Spaces are only considered for those who have had a full or associate membership of Eastleigh Swim Club previously.
- Existing club swimmers will be given priority over returning swimmers.
- All returning swimmers must pay the associate membership fee for the year which is set at one third of the full membership price.