Join Our Coaching Team
27 Jan 2023
We are looking for a passionate and skilled swim coach to work within our squad structure and be a part of our Eastleigh Family.
Hours may include evenings, early mornings and weekend attendance at competitions throughout the year as appropriate. You must be a team player, diligent in your coaching and have a keen willingness to learn.
Coaches must hold a Level 2 Swim Coaching qualification (or equivalent), or be Level 1 working towards Level 2, have a clear DBS check (completed by the club) and be able to travel locally to the facilities we use in our nearby area.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with a highly experienced and qualified team of coaches across a range of squads within our overall club structure.
- Have a Swim England / UKCC Level 1/2 Coaching Swimming Qualification (or equivalent), or higher, with evidence of undertaking CPD.
- Hold a current and valid UK driving licence.
- Have experience of coaching swimmers of all ages, including youth swimmers.
- Be confident working and communicating with a wide range of people from the swimming community.
- Be highly motivated and passionate about developing swimmers as people as well as athletes and enabling them to reach their full potential.
- Be willing to cover other coaches periodically.
Job Type: Part-time hours
To apply please forward an up-to-date CV to [email protected].