Annual General Meeting: 16 March 2020
Eastleigh Swim Club's Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 16th March 2020 at Places Leisure Eastleigh in the large meeting room which is situated on the ground floor.
All members, swimmers, coaches and officials are invited to attend, as are parents of swimmers. Registered Eastleigh SC members are able to vote.
The purpose of the meeting is:
- to receive the Chairman’s report of the activities of the Club during the previous year;
- to receive and consider the accounts of the Club for the previous year and the report on the accounts of the independent examiner and the Treasurer's report as to the financial position of the Club;
- to remove and elect the independent examiner (who must not be a member of the Committee or a member of the family of a member of the Committee) or confirm that he/she remain in office;
- to elect the Executive Officers and other members of the Committee;
- to decide on any resolution which may be duly submitted in accordance with the Eastleigh SC Constitution: Rule 9.3.
Nominations for election of members to any office or for membership of the Committee shall be made in writing by the proposer and seconder to the Secretary not later than 10th February. The nominee shall be required to indicate in writing on the nomination form his/her willingness to stand for election.
Notice of any resolution proposed to be moved at the Annual General Meeting shall be given in writing to the Secretary not later than 10th February.
If you are unable to attend the meeting or prefer not to put your questions in a meeting, please feel free to email questions to me and I will ensure they are raised at the AGM.
If you would like to join the committee or stand for one of the executive roles please complete and return the nomination form.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact me.
I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
Eastleigh Club Secretary