- Job Vacancies
- About Us
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Changing Room Policy
- Child Power Leaflet
- Child Safeguarding Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Good Club Guide to Social Media
- Late Collection of Children Policy
- Missing Child Policy
- Photography Policy
- Safe Recruitment Policy
- Statement of Acceptable and Unacceptable Behaviour
- Transport Policy
You must login to view that page
- 29/08/2019Hampshire County Call Ups
George and Issy selected to represent Hampshire in Inter County Championships
- 10/08/2019National Championships Report
Medals, Finals and Club Records for Eastleigh swimmers at the Swim England and Swim Wales Summer Meets
- 01/08/2019Summer Holiday Timetable
☀ All squads please refer to the Summer timetable from 1 to 23 August
- 27/07/2019Bournemouth Summer Splash Report
Medals, PBs and Club Records for Eastleigh swimmers
- 13/07/2019Scottish Summer Silver
Verity wins silver in Edinburgh
- 08/07/2019Club Championships Photo Gallery
The official photographs from last month's Club Championships are now available on the website.
- 19/06/2019Changes to Squad Structure
New training squads and a clearer pathway for all swimmers. The changes will take effect from 1 September 2019.
- 11/06/2019Club Championship Report
Congratulations to all participants at the 2019 Club Championships
- 26/01/2017Club Welfare
The welfare of children is everyone’s responsibility.
- 23/01/2017Competition Calendar
Event information for the coming year
From Fun Galas, Competitive League Galas, Open Meets to County, Regional and National competitions.
Taking the non-swimmer from first splash to developing confidence and competence in the water.
- 26/01/2017Mission Statement, Values and Philosophy
Eastleigh Swim Club will enable swimmers of various abilities to achieve their best. We will combine
- 18/06/2019Squad Structure
Overview of squad structure from Learn2Swim all the way to Masters
- 01/05/2019Squad Timetable Summer 2019
Swim Sessions during 2019 Summer holidays
Please help in any way you can, no matter how small - it really will make a tremendous difference.