Swimming Teacher - Level 2
Eastleigh Swim Club is looking to recruit passionate and enthusiastic Level 2 qualified swimming instructors with the skills and knowledge to teach children from the age of three and up within our Learn 2 Swim program.
Following the Swim England National Teaching Plan, you will help your students progress through each stage.
- Ensuring all swimming lessons are conducted in a safe environment, follow teaching plans and are delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Acting as an ambassador for Eastleigh Swim Club whilst working for us.
- Developing fun and creative classes in accordance with the Swim England National Teaching Plan.
- Providing exceptional customer service, offering the highest standards of personal attention and care to all swimmers.
- Accurately recording swimmer attendance and logging their progress weekly on Swim Club Manager.
Hours available are Fridays and Sundays 6pm to 8pm.
Please send your details and CV to [email protected]
Can you help our swimmers achieve their goals?
Here at Eastleigh Swim Club, we are always delighted to hear from motivated individuals who share our passion for swimming.
We currently have swimmers at all levels within the club, from Learn2Swim through to National Finalists and Medallists.
If you are a qualified Swimming Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach (with an understanding of swimmers' land training needs) or Physio who can aid with injury prevention/core strengthening and rehabilitation, please feel free to drop us a line to register your interest in our club.
We also welcome contact from Sport and Fitness Students, particularly if they can, within their own course studies, assist our swimmers with land-side support, nutritional advice and training needs.
Additionally, we are intrigued to explore the benefits of using Pilates or Yoga (even clinical) within our land training programme. If this is something you could assist us with, please feel free to get in touch.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Eastleigh Swim Club Committee
(Eastleigh Swim Club follows the Swim England Safe Recruitment Policy for paid staff and volunteers. This would include DBS checks etc.)